The competition for admission to the IITs or to medical colleges through NEET is extremely high, Therefore having clarity of thought regarding utillsation of time is very important.
Between lectures, quick breaks can be a terrific chance to refresh and refocus. Here are some ideas for making the most of your break:
- A healthy snack like fruit, nuts will give you a burst of energy quickly.
- To stay feeling revitalized, sip on some water or another hydrated beverage.
- Stretching can assist to ease tension and stiffness. Spend some time stretching your legs and moving about.
- Use the break to organize your notes from the previous lecture, which can help you better understand the material and prepare for the next class.
- Healthy socialization, Seize the chance to interact with your classmates and forge bonds.
- Meditation or deep breathing exercises to help you focus and lower tension.
- One can utilize the breaks to fill the Tabular Journal regarding topics covered in the Previous lecture. in this regard. Pls connect our previous Post link of which is below
One can utilize the breaks to fill the Tabular Journal regarding topics covered in the Previous lecture.
Finding things that help you reenergize, refresh, and refocus is vital. You should also make the most of your break to be ready for the following lecture.
Pls note that there cant be a universal strategy for this, and only you can find what strategy work for you. You can intermix above point for maximum benefit